Wednesday 27 October 2010

Different ways of combining image and type...

Simply putting white text over an image is often very successful at portraying a message and what I need to say... could be too simple however, I want to come up with a clever way to combine the two. A more subtle way...
This, again is a simple way of combining the two, by simply using hand-written text over a chosen image to portray a message.
I like the effect of simply plastering on type onto an image to add depth and a hand-made feel to it. The message needs to add to the image however.
When I first came up with my chosen rationale for the brief, this was the kind of subtle idea I wanted to go with... type behind image, so it's a little more complicated to depict what the image is.

Following my idea, I went to a fellow student and asked  how one would go about layering up like this...  and I am now quite confident with the method on photoshop. Examples to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment